To help you to take full advantage of your e-days system, we have organised a programme of free webinars. Designed for e-days administrators, these are live sessions delivered over the telephone using screenshare. Each session is held at 15:00(BST). If you are unable to attend at the scheduled time, you can still register as the sessions are recorded and sent out to all registrants.
The upcoming webinars for quarter 2 of 2018 include:
- Wed 2nd May – Admin overview
- Wed 9th May – Adding new Users
- Wed 16th May – Reports overview
- Wed 23th May – Remaining Entitlement alert
- Wed 30th May – Change Holiday year
- Wed 6th June – Admin overview
- Wed 13th June – Introduction to custom filters
- Wed 20th June – Setting up entitlement accrual policies
- Wed 27th June – Bulk User update
We will send an email to everyone included on the e-days mailing list to confirm the details of the webinar ahead of each session. The email will also contain a link to register; if you would like to attend, simply click the link, complete the registration form and we will send you the webinar dial-in details.