About the webinar
Date: 27th April, 2017
Time: 12:00 (GMT)
Estimated duration: 50 minutes
The e-days support team are offering free webinars to give a guided overview of the main areas of e-days. These webinars aim to help administrators who are new to e-days, or current administrators who require a refresher.
The webinar will cover the following:-
- Introduction to the admin homepage
- Global settings and how to override these for specific users
- Administering countries/locations/teams
- Administering public and custom holidays
- Administering absence types
- Administering absence and other records
- Introduction to the bulk update tools
If you are interested in joining the webinar, please fill out the form on the right hand side. Please note that the session will be recorded and made available to all subscribers.
If you'd like any further information ahead of the session please don't hesitate to contact a member of our team at: email@example.com