The information given in this site will not be disclosed to any other party or be used for any other purpose than that stated.
Senior Internet Ltd. makes every effort to maintain the accuracy of the information on this Web Site, but cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage which may occur from use of the information. If you find anything that causes concern please let us know.
Given that the Internet uses an open system we cannot warrant that the site and downloads reach you virus-free. You must, therefore, take all appropriate precautions for your own safety.
Copyright © 2005 Senior Internet Ltd, 137 Canal Street, Nottingham, NG1 7H.
All rights reserved.
Permission to use, copy and distribute documents and related graphics available from this Web Site is granted, provided that:
- the above copyright notice appears in all copies and that both the copyright notice and this permission notice appear
- use of documents and related graphics available from this Web Site is for informational and non-commercial purposes only
- no documents or related graphics available from this Web Site are modified in any way
- no graphics available from this Web Site are used, copied or distributed separate from accompanying text
We acknowledge the intellectual property rights of third parties, trademarks and brand names used within this site.
We are committed to keeping your details private and only using information in accordance with our Data Protection Licence.
We do not release your details to third parties save as required by law. If you provide us with information either by registering with us or e-mailing an enquiry to us then this information will only be used by us in two ways:
- for dealing with your enquiry, contacting you (by e-mail or otherwise) in that connection; and
- to provide you with other relevant information from time to time
- marketing analysis purposes
If any of your details change please update us. If you would prefer not to receive marketing information from us for example our updates on developments within the service and such like, then please e-mail us. If you do not mind receiving this information but change your mind later, please e-mail us.
Use of this site is deemed to demonstrate acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this site. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this policy at any time. Please check this page periodically for any modifications. Your continued use of the Senior Internet Ltd. site following the posting of any changes to these terms shall mean that you have accepted those changes.