Staff absence management made simple
e-days provides a quick and efficient staff absence management system for companies of all sizes, enabling staff to manage their holidays and absences with minimum fuss. It also allows Managers and HR staff to track staff absence in an effective manner in order to maximise staff productivity.
In essence, e-days makes staff holiday planning and staff absence management a simple, accurate and precise process. It takes away the need for numerous spreadsheets, paper based forms and telephone calls, replacing them with a central, online, self-service staff absence management system.
The e-days staff absence management system results in significant staff productivity and efficiency improvements, which in turn provides a superb return to your modest investment. Clients are saying that e-days is the best HR investment they’ve made in years.
Some headline grabbing benefits include:
simplifies and saves staff time
- Your self-service, easily accessible staff absence management system allows your staff to view their holiday entitlement and to book absences online without any delays or phone calls.
- All absence requests generate automatic emails to the absence approvers and authorisers with a quick and easy absence authorisation process.
- All approved absences integrate with your staff’s Outlook calendars, to provide a seamless staff absence management process.
- Management and HR staff can gain a birds-eye view over all workforce absence information, including the ability to run quick and simple staff absence reports.
delivers costs savings
- The staff sickness monitoring and reporting functionality within e-days staff absence management system allows you to monitor and measure the cost of absenteeism in your business and take remedial action.
- e-days automatically calculates the Bradford Factor score for all employees, making patterns of unplanned absence easy to spot and address, often reducing absenteeism problems.
- Workforce productivity gains are very noticeable when using e-days as it quite simply substantially minimises the time required to manage staff absence.
- The small, per-user, annual fee for using e-days is a very small price to pay when compared with the efficiency and staff productivity gains that result.
provides on-demand information
- The centralised staff absence management information details within e-days provide important absence related information and entitlement at the touch of a button.
- All absence requests and approvals are updated automatically within the system resulting in accurate, real-time, on-demand information.
- e-days is underpinned by email, which creates accurate workflow reminders for absence approvers and authorisers so that absence requests are never missed.
- Real time, on-demand staff holiday planning and sickness management creates a culture of efficiency, allowing staff to keep their minds firmly on their other job responsibilities.
- Absenteeism affects staff morale, disrupts the work of others, and as a result often reduces the level of work produced.
- E-days allows you to keep track of staff whereabouts and plan ahead by identifying staffing shortages.
- You can use the powerful reporting to monitor absence trends and identify staff with attendance issues so you can improve workforce productivity.
- Absenteeism is reduced, morale is improved, and performance is increased.