Until now, e-days sales have been reliant upon incoming website enquiries that are converted internally. Using this method we have successful sold e-days to companies across the world. To-date, we have sold more than 25,000 e-days licenses all of which are renewed on an annual basis The potential market for e-days is vast and is worldwide - essentially the market includes every company that has a desire to streamline its staff absence procedures and / or that wants to reduce its cost of absence. The market opportunity for e-days is large enough to warrant a substantial outbound sales team and an aggressive ongoing marketing strategy. Instead however, we have created a partner program that allows pre-vetted companies to sell e-days into their existing client base. Our partner program financially rewards partners with up to 75% of the first year value for each new e-days system sale.
- What makes you a relevant potential partner (e.g. current offerings, current customer base?)
- What is your company's history, size, stability and reputation?
- Do you have any other partner programme agreements?
- Are there any potential conflicts of interest?
- What is your usual sales approach and what approach would you have for e-days?
- What sales expectations can you envisage?
- Can you provide sales opportunities outside the UK?
- How do you differentiate yourselves from the competition?
- Would we get to know your senior management team?
- Would you offer any sales guarantees or marketing commitments?